Custom Search

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Skinny Treat : Frozen Bananas

Who needs ice cream when you can have frozen bananas? My family enjoyed these delicious treats for desserts!


  • 2 bananas
  • Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
  • crushed almonds
  • cinnamon
  1. Line a tray with parchment paper.
  2. Mix the Greek yogurt and cinnamon together.
  3. Peel the bananas.
  4. Cut off an end off from each banana, then insert the popsicle sticks.
  5. Coat the bananas in Greek yogurt and almonds.
  6. Lay the bananas on the parchment paper and freeze for 45-55 minutes. The bananas will be creamy and firm, but not completely frozen.
recipe source here

shared at
Friday Food Frenzy
Sunday Scoop
Weekend Wrapup
NewSharingSaturdayresized_zps6f405a2b

3 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely delicious! I'm always freezing ripened bananas for future use and I'm excited to try this with them. Hmmm maybe I'll add some cocoa powder too! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frozen bananas and yes it is like ice cream on a stick. thanks for linking up to friday food frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!

    I have a weekend Link party if you'd care to join:
    http://www.bobijensen.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post