Custom Search

Friday, March 15, 2013

Five Question Friday


1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children?


well one thing that is on my mind is how to say good bye and live a upstanding independent life on their own While this is very proud moment also very sad


2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away?

have no idea going to be interested to see how all answer this


3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange?

oh my a bit of both makes me laugh but makes me wonder as well


4. Do you prefer card games or board games?


like both but card games are what we play most


5. Will winter ever end?

I sure do hope so

1 comment:

  1. I think many of us are wondering what to do now that Google Reader is leaving us. My hope is that now all of us are coming out of the woodwork with praise that maybe they will keep it??

    Returning the favor and stopping by to say "hi"!
    Kerry from Country Living On A Hill

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post