Custom Search

Thursday, April 18, 2013

wednesday hodgepodge



1. April 15th is the deadline for Americans to file their state and federal income taxes...what's a job you do on a regular basis that could be described as 'taxing'?

I believe having to get up at 5 am every workday is very taxing. Oh my the sound of the alarm clock simply sends shivers up my spine

2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on letter O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food?

It would be olives for real. I have always loved olives both black and green.
Okra and oysters would come near the bottom and oyster snack crackers and oatmeal would be daily delights for sure



3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience?

Times with my dad are the times that I cherish and remember the best and even miss. My grandchildren and the new generation will never be able to meet my dad, hear his stories or feel the warmth in his bear hugs 

4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts?

They are set for a reason in our community one of the newest problems is getting individuals to run for local positions. 

5. On April 18th 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'....when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway.

we used to drive at night and leave at midnight on our vacations because the traffic flow was a lot better.

6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider?

Probably both but is the mouse is running it will soon be gone and I wont go looking for it but the spider he may hang out for a bit long enough for me to scream for my hubby

7. I love it when people ask me____________________________.

How many children do you have??? That gives me opportunity to talk about 6 of my favorite things as that is the number of children I have
.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

The weather here is beautiful and we have started ball practice. Games will start in a few weeks and we will have so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post