Custom Search

Sunday, July 28, 2013

NurtureMe Snack and Contest

Do you worry about what you give your kids to eat? Summer time often offers even more dilemas. With meal time sometimes being more sporatic snack time becomes important as well. There are so many products out on the market that kids would love to have the problem is they are not always good for them That is why I like nurture me. It allows both me and my little ones to be happy. Yum A Roos Organic Dried Fruit and Veggie Toddler Snacks offer big nutrition in a snack designed for little hands. Made from bite sized pieces of fruits and veggies that easily dissove in their mouth. The danger of choking as we all know is potentially there in any little one so anything that lessens the chance of choking is awesome to me. The Yum A Roos snack is great for little ones age 1 year of age and older. Nutrition is present because they offer veggies in additon to fruit preserves through a special process in order to lock in the delicious taste.

NurturMe has launched a new free iPhone and iPad APP featuring Yum A Roos adorable spokescharacter Roo to teach children about their favorite fruit and veggies. Link to enter here








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post