Custom Search

Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Treat: Marshamallow Suckers


I have seen cute suckers like this on the shelves at the local stores for a bit. I love to make my own and know what I put inside of each and everyone and since they are so super cute I know that they should be a favorite during the Halloween season.


1/4 cup green melting wafers
1 cup orange melting wafers
1 cup purple melting wafers
Lollipop sticks
24 large marshmallows
Sprinkles, candy corn, and candy icing decorations
1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted

Place melting wafers in separate small bowls. Microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Insert one end of lollipop sticks into melted green wafers. Push green-colored end of each stick into a marshmallow. Let set 3 minutes. Dunk marshmallows into orange or purple melted wafers, shaking off any excess coating. Place on a sheet of wax paper, and top with assorted sprinkles or decorations.
To make faces, place melted chocolate in a resealable plastic bag, and snip off one tiny corner. Pipe face designs onto marshmallows.



Recipe Source : Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post