Custom Search

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thinking Thanksgiving

We are starting to plan our thanksgiving. We have family members that love ambrosia. This salad is a bit different but I think the family would love it. Would you consider sharing your ambrosia salad recipes with me? I would love to visit your links and check out your recipes
 
 
 
 
1 lg. can fruit cocktail
1 lg. pkg. frozen coconut
1 lg. pkg. mini marshmallows
1 can mandarin oranges
8 ounces sour cream
1 can diced pineapple
1 jar cherries
1 cup pecans
 
Drain all fruit, then mix all ingredients together and chill.

shared at
Show and Tell Saturday
Weekend Potluck                                             Bouquet of Talent
 


Too Much Time On My Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post