Custom Search

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

No one can deny that January is soup month of the year. Is there any reason why it would not be. With it cold outside and everyone needing to get out there in it and getting cold and then oh needing to warm back up. Soup is the perfect warmth that we need. I can remember my grandmother making so many different recipes for soup from veggie to potato and oh the collection grew. Taco Soup is one that my kids introduced to me. This recipe for Taco Stew is perfect for winter days and cooks easily in the slow cooker. Yummy Enjoy


Taco Stew



1 Pound Ground beef, browned and drained                       
15 Ounces Pinto Beans, drained                       
15 Ounces Ranch Style Beans, drained
10 Ounces Rotel
14.5 Ounces Diced Tomatoes
1 1/2 Cups Corn
1 Package Taco Seasoning
1 Package Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix                        
 
Brown and drain meat. Combine all ingredients. Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 6+ Hours.
 
recipe source here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post