Custom Search

Monday, February 3, 2014

Carrot Cake Cookies

My mother in law , God bless her soul, was a lover of carrot cake. She taught me many things but one thing that I taught her was what a delicious cookie tasted like. My own mother taught me how to bake at a young age. I wish that I had found this recipe for carrot cake cookies while my MIL was still here it would have I am sure became a favorite of ours.
 
 
 


1/2 cup butter, softened                                                    
                
                
                
                
                
                
                
                
                
                
                

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, stir in the crushed pineapple, carrots and raisins. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir into the carrot mixture. Mix in the walnuts if desired. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bottoms begin to brown and cookies are set. Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.

recipe source here

shared at
mod mix Monday
sweet sharing Monday
block party Monday
Motivate Me Monday
Tweak It Tuesday



 
Boogieboard Cottage
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post