Custom Search

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Anipasto salad with pasta



One of the first recipes I ever made after being married was macaroni and tomato. What a delicious dish especially when I had no idea how to cook. I am so glad that this red gold recipe takes my first dish so much farther and offers a delicious taste in a bowl.


8ounces bow ties pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
2(14.5 ounce) cans Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes With Garlic & Olive Oil, drained
1/4cup low fat Italian dressing
2cups cauliflower florets
1/2cup mini pepperoni
1/2cup chopped green bell pepper
3/4cup cubed mozzarella cheese

 

Stir together RED GOLD® PETITE DICED TOMATOES with GARLIC & OLIVE OIL and dressing in a large bowl. Add pasta and all remaining ingredients; toss to combine and coat vegetables with dressing. Serve immediately or refrigerate until cold

shared at
Get Crafty Party
Showcase Your Talent Thursday

 
Endlessly Inspired
Love Bakes Good Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post