Custom Search

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Shop at The Mom and Pop Shop


Today is the day to shop all those little shops owned locally by those mom and pops. In my younger days I remember many mom and pop stores, In fact there seemed to be a grocery store every few blocks, a dime store up town and clothing stores down the street. The only large grocery store in the town was Kroger's. The town was built on the corner stone of mom and pop shops. So today get out there and check out one of those mom and pop shops where you will find a variety of things. Perhaps you will visit a mom and pop grocery shop, a deli, restraint or even one of my beloved resale shops no matter what you do get out there and yes I am giving you permission to go shop within your budget

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post