Custom Search

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Trip To Sun Studio


Recently I was able to travel to a famous and musically historical place. The place was Sun Studio where many of the famous musical artist of yesterday. Popular stars such as Elvis, Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis once performed at these famous studios. Opened by the rock pioneer Sam Phillips in Memphis Tennessee in January 3, 1950. Ironically that is my wedding anniversary as well but was married in 1987. It was originally called the Memphis Recording Service and shared the building with the famous Sun Records.

If you ever find time to visit I truly recommend taking a moment and checking out the Sun Studios.


shared at
Sunlit Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post