Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Easy homemade Spaghetti Sauce

I believe that my gift of love is service. I love to prepare dishes that my family loves and when I have time I love to make it all homemade. It shows my love for them and the food we share taste great and I know exactly what is in it as well. I hope you enjoy find some time to share a dish with your family That's what I really love to do.



Easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce1 lb hamburger
1 onion, chop
¼ c chop celery
1 can (29 oz.) tomato sauce
2 ½ c tomato juice
1 can (14 ½ oz) diced tomatos
1 can (12 oz. tomato paste
2 t sugar
2 t chili powder
1 t salt
1 t garlic powder
1 t dried basil
1 t dried oregano
½ t pepper
4 bay leaves
spaghetti
grated parmesan cheese

In large skillet brown meat, onion and celery over medium heat til meat is no longer pink: drain. In a 4 or 5 qt slow cooker Mix sauce, juice, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar seasonings and beef. Cover and cook 6 hours til heated through Discard bay leaves Serve with spaghetti sprinkle with cheese.


shared at
Bewitchin Projects Block Party
My favorite things saturday
inspiration Monday
DIY Party
the chicken chick
keeping it simple
Block Party
Busy Monday

1 comment:

  1. Your recipe sounds mouthing watering, there is nothing like homemade Spaghetti Sauce. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post