Custom Search

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Frozen Food Month

The month of March is National Frozen Food Month. Even before I began writing my blog I loved this month as there are normally lots of great buys on frozen foods in the super markets. As a young mother with a little budget but lots of family I had to stretch my dollars. Here are some tips on how you can do that as well

So you found a great sale on frozen lasagna and you serve it to your family and have lots of leftovers. Don't throw it away. It is great as leftovers in lunches, simply divide into individual portions and save

You can find great buys on frozen veggies as well. Frozen veggies are great served with a meal or in a stir fry or casserole. Fresh vegetables can also be frozen as well. Another great way to serve frozen veggies is to mix them with rice.

Bread is another thing that you will find in our freezer. Whether you freeze bread that comes directly off the shelf to be saved in freezer where it will stay fresher for a later use or you purchase bread that is bought from the frozen department bead is one item that goes with nearly every meal in our family.

I hope that you come back to visit where you will find awesome recipes and more tips on frozen foods. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post