Custom Search

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Last Day of Kindergarten


The last day of kindergarten is tomorrow. From the outside looking in I can say that this school year went pretty well, I may even say great or awesome. My little princess has changed so much and learned so much as well. Reading, Writing and Arithmetic those are the subject of the good old school day. Princess learned to read over 50 words, to write and make all of her letters and so much more and math while simple has started some real steps to grow on. Not only did she learn skills to use in life but life skills of making friends and her teacher. She did not know a person when she started but she is trying so hard and has several and loves her teacher as well. While school returns next year I know that what she learned in kindergarten has given her support to build on the rest of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post