Custom Search

Saturday, April 30, 2016

A favorite Lady friend as well as a favorite recipes of ours.

There is hope that we can all reach our potential. Live for your dream and enjoy life. A great lady that has been in our life for the past 10+ years. She is a great cook that strives to be the past. Recently she was blessed to become the owner of a food truck with indoor sitting as well. Our own Mrs. Angie



One of her first recipes my kids fell in love with. While she will not give out her secret recipes I tried to duplicate it using taste alone. I hope you enjoy 

 

2 lb hamburger, brown
1 can rotel tomatoes
2 lb velvetta
2 c shredded cheese

melt last 3 together and mix n meat. You may add salsa if you wish but because my entire family does not like spices we meet somewhere in the middle. Anyways, dip tortilla chips in it and it taste great

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post