Custom Search

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Stealing Sunday

Doodley-Do Meme
Stolen from: i take surveys

Doodley-Do Meme

Stolen from: i take surveys


Do you keep notes, drawings or letters that people give you? 

sometimes I do if made by someone like my children or someone I cherish

How many true best friends are present in your life? 

never quite sure about this answer would have to say my children as well as my husband as best friends

Do you currently have a significant other? 

yes been with me for the past 30 years

Would you be able to stand being in the same room as someone you hate? 

there are times that we have to act like adults that does not mean that there won't be eye rolling or whispers occuring

Do you depend on people at all, in any way?

how far does depend go?? I depend on my husband to stay faithful

Have you ever lost a close friend? 

yes I have very sad

Has anybody ever held a grudge against you for a dumb reason? 

its up to them for their reasoning, but yes there have been and still are

Have you ever stayed up late talking to someone you like on the phone or online? 

yes I have

Have you ever felt backstabbed by a close friend? 

yes, so sad how some people treat friendship

Have you ever regretted ignoring anybody? 

yes for later learning something awful had happened or finding out they were really in my corner

Has a friend of yours ever confessed their love to you? 

my boyfriend who has  been my husband for 30 years

Have you written or drawn anything for somebody else? 

write all the time and in the past year have created literary pieces. Food is what I create for everyone now there is not very much talent

Do you tend to hide your emotions from certain people? How do you hide them? 

yes, some individuals are terribly mean, others I simply do not want them to worry about me and yet there are those that I have to look strong and keep going

Do your friends know how to make you smile in tough times?

they try awfully hard whether it works or not is still rough but I do acknowledge them

Could you picture yourself on a reality TV show?

oh my goodness I hope not they are all pretty rough in one way or another

 Are you better at drawing or coloring?

coloring I have lots of practice with my grand-kids

Do you prefer meat or seafood?

I have enjoyed the seafood I have tried and I am a meat lover. I think I would try something new of either

Have you ever read the Bill of Rights / Declaration of Independence? 

yes, in high school had to memorize and recite

Would you rather become a police officer or a firefighter? 

how do I answer this one nephew is police officer and the grand-kids admire their dad as a firefighter. I think I would say police officer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post