Custom Search

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri



Are you wanting to have fun with your friends at a summer party. Do you choose to be responsible? This could be for many reasons. For me the list of reasons would include because I am not at my house, I have to work the next day or my children or grand-children are present. You may have your own reasoning but if you choose to have a fun summer virgin drink then here is a delicious one. 




1 oz fresh lime juice
3 oz fresh red ripe strawberries (frozen berries are fine if out of season)
¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp sugar
Cracked ice (to your preference)
Directions
  1. Pour lime juice into blender and add strawberries, vanilla, and sugar.
  2. Blend until smooth, add ice and blend again until desired consistency is reached.
  3. Pour into chilled cocktail glass and serve immediately.
While the above recipe serves one, once word gets out that you’re pouring Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris at your holiday party, the blender will be going all night. And, the bright red color makes this virgin beverage the perfect drink for Christmas-season parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post