Custom Search

Monday, August 8, 2016

Happiness Happens Day

Recently we posted on the many reasons we are happy and decided that you too should admit that you are happy. Each year on August 8th you can enjoy another day devoted to happiness. This time it is Happiness Happens Day. Think about the many things that make you happy and enjoy National Happiness Happens Day.

What is it that makes you happy?? Is it your family, your spouse or friends, your house or place you work or is it something you like to do?? So many things in life make me happy and best of all not only happy but blessed. I have a feeling that I have a wonderful family, great job, awesome friends, and oh my I love to be out doing things with all of them. No matter what it is that makes you happy I hope that the joy that it provides puts a smile on your face. 

Recognizing the happiness in every moment of life is worth living for. Moments in life that make you smile are filled with glee, joy, delight, and pleasure. Take time to enjoy happy moments in your life. 

shared at 
titus 2 Tuesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post