Custom Search

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

National Taco Day and ITs on Taco Tuesday


Now I can count on one of my hands friends that do not like tacos. So that must mean many of us do. There are so many ways to make your taco. When I am at home I prepare the meat and set up all that you make a taco with so everyone makes their own. One thing that I always do is make sure that I spice up the meat before putting it out to serve.


Take this list of seasonings

1 tablespoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper



and mix them up you will get a mix like this



To use: Use about 2 tablespoons of the taco seasoning for every 1 pound of meat. Use more or less depending on your preference. Brown meat and drain the fat. Add your taco seasoning along with about 1/2 cup of water. Simmer and stir until water is absorbed. If you want more of a sauce throw in about 2 tablespoons of flour with the water.

recipe source here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post