Custom Search

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Eight Festive Holiday Table Settings

Decorate your table with super cute and classy glass Christmas trees. All one size or different sizes the choice is up to you



This is a rustic table setting that can bring it all together with green and red plates and tall candles



Another table setting decorated with christmas trees. This time though it is a bit more whimsical with gingerbread styled trees


Love this table setting with all the red. Vintage or from the dollar store the look can be achieved and fit into anyones budget.


Love all the amazing blues in this table setting . What do you think??


No two snowflakes are alike and that is part of the magic that gives this table such appeal to me.


This holly jolly snowman helps to brighten this super cute table and leaves a happy feeling for all those that dine


Stockings and Mittens adorn the table. I love the silverware that is found in the stocking so super cute

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you I hope you have inspiration yet I know that your table most likely is amazing as well

      Delete
  2. Wow!! I am in love with these holiday table décor ideas. They are really awesome and looks best. Want to have a lovely table setting for my party that I will arrange at one of Chicago event space. Will definitely take ideas from this post.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post