Custom Search

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Psalms 136

Psalms 136 

The main theme of this chapter is to give thanks. How is it that we can give thanks to the Lord?? 

  • love him with all our hearts.
  • spend time with him.
  • tell others about him.
  • do the things he wants us to do.
  • pray.


What is it that God has done for you today?? 

I must say that I feel blessed beyond measure with all that I have personally been given. The freedom to worship as I please, my husband and our relationship the past 30 years, my children and watching as they become stable adults, and my grand-children and the love they offer. I am blessed because of my job and the individuals I work with as well as care for. I am lucky and Praise God and thank-him for all these things and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post