Custom Search

Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Cocktail Meatballs

When I was a kid Christmas Eve was always hosted at my grand-mothers house. My dad, his brother and sister would all bring their families together to have a celebration. At my grand-mothers she would serve a full meal and everyone would dine in their best outfits. This is one appetizer you may have found at her home those special nights. 




Christmas Cocktail Meatballs
¼ cup each, vinegar and hoisin sauce
2 tbsp. each, oil and soy sauce
1 tbsp. honey
2 garlic cloves, chopped (or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder)
1 tsp. minced ginger (optional)
24 prepared frozen cocktail meatballs
Salt and pepper

In a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Add meatballs and heat on medium-low until meatballs are warmed thoroughly, about 20-30 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm with toothpicks and enjoy this simple holiday recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post