Custom Search

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Smoky Cheddar Cheese Olive Balls ++++ Appetizers



2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese
1/2 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon milk
70-80 large Spanish olive halves, drained (I had huge olives from Costco, so I just cut them in half)

Put my cheese, paprika, and room temp butter in my mixer. Mixed until smooth.  Slowly added the flour. If you find that the dough is too dry, add a bit of milk. Taking teaspoon sized scoops of the dough, I flattened it in my hand and then rolled it around an olive half. Placed it on a greased cookie sheet. Once all of the olives were rolled, I put the cookie sheet in a 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes, or until they start to get a golden color.

Eating these snacks are best right out of oven. They will last a few days in fridge. It is possible to make them ahead of time and freeze them unbaked when you are ready to bake pop in oven 30 minutes right out of freezer. 

shared this recipe post at
Inspire me Tuesday



fb social media network
blog post share

2 comments:

  1. Just cheese + anything = delish. Thanks for sharing!
    #inspiremetuesday
    Katelynn, hampersandhiccups.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree thanks so much for hosting the party loved being able to share, yes I agree cheese is a top at our house

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post